“Save our 2nd Amendment for future generations.” The NRA CONVENTION’S asinine and lunatic fundamental motivational message from the infinitely disingenuous liar and leading gun manufacturers’ lobbyist, Wayne La Pissoire.
Do amendments vanish in thin air? Of course, this is a transparently blatant plea/lie to the paranoid Christian American Gun Nation to sleep with military assault weapons of lethal destruction under their pillows, so Obama cannot take their manhood away. Notwithstanding their suffering from mental rigor mortis, the heavily armed Creationist Christian American Nation is additionally suffering from sleep deprivation (WHICH IS HOPEFULLY A SIDE EFFECT OF PREJUDICE) because a black man is sleeping in their white house.
Just to be perfectly clear, from the American Heritage Dictionary:
- OMNIPOTENT – Having unlimited or universal power, authority, or force; all-powerful. One having unlimited power or authority: the bureaucratic omnipotents. Omnipotent God.
- HYPERBOLE – A figure of speech in which exaggeration is used for emphasis or effect, as in I could sleep for a year or This book weighs a ton.
Wayne La Pissoire’s additional lunatic public pronouncements designed to incite paranoia and racism:
- We [the NRA] are the largest civil rights organization in the world.”
- “Latin American drug gangs have invaded every city of significant size in the United States. Phoenix is already one of the kidnapping capitals of the world, and though the states on the U.S./Mexico border may be the first places in the nation to suffer from cartel violence, by no means are they the last.”
- “The president flagrantly defies the 2006 federal law ordering the construction of a secure border fence along the entire Mexican border. So the border today remains porous not only to people seeking jobs in the U.S., but to criminals whose jobs are murder, rape, robbery and kidnapping.”
- “Ominously, the border also remains open to agents of al Qaeda and other terrorist organizations. Numerous intelligence sources have confirmed that foreign terrorists have identified the southern U.S. border as their path of entry into the country.”
- “A heinous act of mass murder—either by terrorists or by some psychotic who should have been locked up long ago—will be the pretext to unleash a tsunami of gun control.”
- “After Hurricane Sandy, we saw the hellish world that the gun prohibitionists see as their utopia. Looters ran wild in south Brooklyn. There was no food, water or electricity. And if you wanted to walk several miles to get supplies, you better get back before dark, or you might not get home at all.”
- “Meanwhile, President Obama is leading this country to financial ruin, borrowing over a trillion dollars a year for phony “stimulus” spending and other payoffs for his political cronies. Nobody knows if or when the fiscal collapse will come, but if the country is broke, there likely won’t be enough money to pay for police protection. And the American people know it.”
- Hurricanes. Tornadoes. Riots. Terrorists. Gangs. Lone criminals. These are perils we are sure to face—not just maybe. It’s not paranoia to buy a gun. It’s survival. It’s responsible behavior, and it’s time we encourage law-abiding Americans to do just that.”
- We, the American people, clearly see the daunting forces we will undoubtedly face: terrorists, crime, drug gangs, the possibility of Euro-style debt riots, civil unrest or natural disaster.”
Palin’s most intellectual thoughts ever from the NRA Convention:
- Buck up or stay in the truck.
- This is a fight for the future of freedom.
- We are here to celebrate and preserve not just our Second Amendment freedoms. This is about what kind of people we are and what kind of country we want to be.
Past sincere logic from NRA Board Members:
“In America today, there are two kinds of black people—the field hand blacks and the house niggers. We of CORE, the nationalists—are the field hand blacks. The integrationists are house niggers.” – Roy Innis, NRA Board Member
- I choose to own a gun because I am a good mother.” – Maria Heil, NRA Board Member
- If I’m taking a shower in an open shower bay, the last thing I want is some guy looking at me having sexual fantasies.” – R. Lee Ermey, NRA Board Member
- The FBI reports that justifiable homicides are at their highest in more than a decade. This includes killings by police officers acting in the line of duty and killings by private citizens acting in self-defense. I say this is good news. Criminals BEWARE!!!!” – Jay Printz, NRA Board Member
- It seems evident that the basis for civil safety is homogeneity. A culture which is socially uniform is pretty well devoid of informal violence.” – Jeff Cooper
- They’re [the Obama Administration] driving us into bankruptcy so they can impose Socialism on us.” – R. Lee Ermey, NRA Board Member
- Three men marrying? Two men and a woman? If everyone can marry, then no one can marry, thus ending marriage as we know it.” – Ken Blackwell, NRA Board Member
- Sorry, Mr. Jefferson, but all men are not created equal. (‘All ya gotta do is look.’)” – Jeff Cooper
Then consider the equally cogent thoughts of Alabamian Jim Portly Porter, the newest President of the NRA:
- “The Civil War was the War of Northern Aggression against the South.”
- “I get so sick and tired of all these people with this fake president that we got who wants to say, ‘Well, you know he hadn’t done anything bad for gun owners.’ I say, let me tell you something bad that he’s done. His entire administration is anti-gun, anti-freedom, anti-Second Amendment.”
- On U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder: “rabidly un-American” and involved with Secretary of State Hillary Clinton in “trying to kill the Second Amendment at the United Nations.”
- On Hillary Clinton: “Right in the United Nations today, they have an initiative that would make it illegal for individuals all over the world to own firearms. And that’s what they’re passing. And that’s what this administration is supporting.”
On the 2nd Amendment from former Supreme Court Chief Justice Warren Burger:
- “To ‘keep and bear arms’ for hunting today is essentially a recreational activity and not an imperative of survival, as it was 200 years ago; ‘Saturday night specials’ [handguns] and machine guns are not recreational weapons and surely are as much in need of regulation as motor vehicles,”…
- … “has been the subject of one of the greatest pieces of fraud, I repeat the word fraud, on the American public by special interest groups that I have ever seen in my lifetime,”… (in reference to the NRA’s claim that the U.S. Constitution included a personal right to own guns.)
THIS INTERPRETATION OF THE SECOND AMENDMENT IS FROM ONE OF THE MOST REVERED AND RESPECTED CHIEF JUSTICES IN THE HISTORY OF OUR REPUBLIC.
I rest my case against the largest civil rights organization in the world.
Buy my book from Amazon, about which David Satterfield, former Business Editor of the Miami Herald and two times Pulitzer Prize Winner, said this:
“This should be must-reading for every policy maker in Washington and every student of economics and finance.”